Monday, September 08, 2008

Your Fault? My Fault?

My topic for blogging today is about pointing fingers, not that any has happened to me recently but really, I know this happens all the time and I will say that most of the time it is because of some communication break down. It applies to friendship, relationships and marriages. I remember reading off somewhere about a marriage breaking down. Apparently, it is already in the process because the couple cannot keep their hands off other people! Affairs! They really break down relationships. Why do it you might ask? The thrill? Exciting isn't it? Yeah, for a start they are. And when thrills become involvement and cannot do without, this is when things can turn ugly especially for married couples. I won't dare to say it is less for dating couples but married couples made a vow..till death do us part...what happened to that? Maybe we should change this so-called vow to till affairs do us part. Oh! Wouldn't that sound so much better? Or even couples who want to continue playing after getting married can choose the vows to suit the status of the relationship? How about it? What happened to the days when marriages and relationships were taken seriously? WHAT HAPPENED???? I know I shouldn't sound noble and all because we all have a past. We let it go and move on and learn from the experience. We shouldn't repeat the same mistakes. But why keep harping on things when one has already taken that step to separation and divorce? It is odd that only when things happen and break down will people start taking things seriously and hope to patch the pieces back. Sure you can, but the scarring remains. It is a fact. It is reality. It is just no turning back. Then when one cannot find the answers, the blame game begins! The war of the fingers until one backs down and then the other starts calling names. How convenient!!

Now Now..don't worrie...nothing's happened to my relationship..I just read off somewhere about this point-finger issue and feel so irked I cannot help it!!! I just gotta pen it here!! AHHHHHHHHHHH....

Seriously man...the gal has issues!! The guy as well and he doesn't talk much..and just lets her guess..he gives ambiguous answers and she keeps assuming!! Bad combination don't you agree? Nothing comes out of it. If the decision has already been made, the affairs all breaking lose and coming out from under the carpet, then let it all out and move on...you cannot unchange things isn't it? Start afresh...how fresh can you get? The scars will always be there..one time...two times..how many times can you cheat and never get found out? One must be that STUPID to think that. And after cheating and getting found out, you want forgiveness? Woooo....I'd say it's best to just back down, shut up and run away..if your affair wants you...perhaps it's better that way...

I wonder what controversial comments I will get from this entry....so people...fire away!!

0 comments: