Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Name 'Bloggering'

From today onwards, this blog will contain many things other than emotions. For one, I have a colleague right now who is bugging me on a blog name for his blog. YES HIS BLOG!!! And I have to wrack the brains to come up with names for this choosey one. It is tough to come up with a name because most of it are already chosen and unavailable. My colleague is still trying to come up with a suitable name...I bet he is gonna sit here till the end of the day and still fail to find a name for his blog!!!! Goodness Gracious! Is it really so difficult? Let me give you some of the names he came up with:


Contributing Prohibiting Fun
Blogspot
H20
Morethanwords
Text
Roje
RonaldoChristiano

And well, the rest are pretty rude and vulgar I must say. Oh oh...and...after finding those that are available, he will make comments that they are stupid and then the cycle repeats itself...try punching in a few names, check availability, find them silly and redo it over and over again.

Finally!!! He has settled on a name!!! Now another vicious cycle starts - the title of the blog!!!
He is telling me he has yet to decide on the blog address and the title of the blog. One tough nut to crack...well, almost literally..haha

It is indeed a 'name bloggering' affair!!

K...time to go..help the damsel in distress...

----To me, a very bimbotic & brainless entry for ma blog---

0 comments: