Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's Raining Friends

It's been raining non-stop this evening but bringing away the heat is one thing and raining at odd hours and wierd intervals....seriously can make people sick!! Yet, my goodie frens and I never fail to have a good time taking photos..yes cam whores I am...and with my new blog skin and happier entries...I just need to store them in here and write about them in case this new found blogging interest wears off and it hits a lull. Suddenly I feel I cannot seem to put the thoughts into words when it comes to happy entries. I wonder why. Could it be that I have been penning awful feelings into words? Whatever it is..time for a change hur? After years of tears, heartbreak and near depression, life is short and what more to live it to the fullest and be happy with each moment in time? HA! My philosophy of a contented person.

Anyways..here're the photos I intend to show u....Roger and Rachel and me! YIPPIE!





Cute and huggable friends to help me get through the toughest days at work. Appreciate your love, care, patience and fantastic sense of humor!

0 comments: