Friday, September 12, 2008

Half Dead

Today is Friday. Aren't Fridays supposed to be happy and relaxing? I guess it's been a long week and sleep wasn't enough to bring me to life on Friday!!!!!!!! It is a slow moving day with a trip down to the Basement at work to review some archive matters. At least there was some elvator travelling other than sitting at the workstation all day. My buddy Roger is also half as dead, his face looking worse than ever and scratching his eyes so much they seem to want to pop!!! And his tummy...GOSH!! hahahahaa...mine is not doing any better. It's growing too.......FAT!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Today is also assignment due day for one of the modules. As it is only a simple electronic submission, it ain't that bad. Saturday will be stay home day to continue with the next assignment that will be due soon in order not to let things become a rush job like how it always does. There's class tonight. I really want to go home and not attend class so I can catch up on my rest but it's one of my favourite modules I must say and the most difficult because of the calculations within - ACCOUNTS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHiHH!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand accounts. I only secured a PASS which was really good already because I never had background knowledge during my education years. Perhaps it is just called self consolation.

Today is gym day with dear before class. I officially end work at 5.30pm but I was late for work today - 8.55am. Oh HACK! I will still leave at 5.30pm so that I can reach the gym at 6 and workout till 7pm and head to class after a quick shower. I am feeling so lazy and tired that I wonder if anything can be done at gym today. I brought the gear and shoes and yes a pretty heavy bag indeed but let's not waste it hur? Gym is a must considering that I've been stocking up on my mooncake calories for the past week; at least one whole mooncake per day with additionals from colleagues and vendors.

So ya...that sums up the first half of the day. The second half will be a fire fighting process with some IT department. Users and technical specs...NEH! Doesn't complement very well. Time to solve miscommunications and misunderstandings if any. I am gonna grab ma lunch now. Hunger pangs are coming in waves. I will try to control the diet though it won't help especially when my stomach calls for food.

Looking forward to Sunday! KPE Run...but dredding the waking up in the morning at 6am!! DARN!

0 comments: