Saturday, December 27, 2008

Working on a Saturday Morning

Good Morning everyone! Rise and shine now!!! The sun is right at your bum!!!! Isn't it hot?

Oh well, another of the alternate Saturday work week where I cannot go out late on a Friday night and I try my very best to squeeze in just that few more minutes of sleep before dragging myself out of bed. Today is the day I rebel (not that I have not done any of such things..hee hee hee). Putting on my Country Road skinny jeans (I have thank Dear publicly for choosing it), a loose colourful top (I cannot get over Christmas yah??!! New Yr is here too!!! Season to be jolly, it is!) and Fred Perry, I headed to the train station where I met my intern-friend for the 40min train ride to Commonwealth, change to a bus and proceeded to Green Green Grass of Holes. Tough to be late when you wake up at 6.15am and gotta reach the office by 8.30am. We can always board the latest shuttle at 8.25am. Punch cards are so passe but never here! Everything is pretty manual. By the way, jeans are not allowed and neither are T-shirts or skimpy tops. HACK IT I said and so I am dressed the way I dress! In fact, many have been turning up in jeans and clothes more suitable for a trip to the grocer's than for work. Which is worse? Coming to work late or dressing inappropriately? Go figure..

26 December 2008

Went with Dear to his friends' gathering. It was a simple BBQ affair with the usual food like Chicken Wings, Satay etc etc. We didn't get there till 9pm because by the time I got home, ran the dog (we beat the rain) and showered, it was almost 8pm. Sorry Dear! Did I make you starve?
Finally saw Azre again, lanky Tuan Tuan, Azmi, Nasser & a few new faces I heard about but didn't see before. A sweet gathering of the gay pride!!!! Corny, cranky and gross jokes galore!! very unsuitable for the young and lighthearted. Took lots of photos that will be gracing facebook soon so watch out for them...heeheehee...see me making monkey faces and doing a star jump! Dear sent me home at about 10.20pm. If not for me working the next day, we would've stayed longer!!! ARGGHH!!

27 December 2008

Meeting Dear & his friends, May & Irene, later after work. Thank you May for inviting me!!!! hee hee hee Shopping, doing our hair and dinner. I brought camera!!! More cam whoring again!!!! Stay tuned for more updates....hopefully less words and more pictures for my next post.

TILLLLLADOOOOooooooo...

0 comments: