Monday, December 15, 2008

Green Green Grass of Holes...Continued

I have learnt how to travel from the nearest MRT from my place to my work place far up North in the shortest amount of time possible. I have also learnt to be punctual to work every day without fail. Being punctual is an understatement because I reach the office at least 30min early every day. Whether I have reached my goal of learning something new about the hotel industry or the hospitality industry, the answer is NO. I cannot wait for the next 2 months to end. Endless grumblings daily is definitely taking a toll on my ever-ready-to-try-new-things-mode. Blame it on this - work is nothing new to me nor are complaints. 30K in studies at some institution that didn't properly manage the attachment should be sued. Of course, it all boiled down to choice. Eventually, I should probably blame it on myself for having bad foresight and poor risk management.
TOO BAD...Better luck next time Serene!

0 comments: