Monday, December 01, 2008

Green Green Grass of Holes

Internship has started and moving into its third week with the closing of the Lexus Cup over the weekend. Full of action on the Sime Golf Course. Helping out in Housekeeping was a tiring affair because of the contsant moving around, checking the bins if they are full and require trash bag replacements. Other than that it was sweeping of the corridors to rid the leaf litter as well as doing the rounds at the Golf course. The chicken wraps lunch was fabulous but only available during special events. 2 out of 3 days of waking up at 6am and leaving office at about 5pm is a real killer. I better reserve my comments or else I will get bashed by many who will think such remarks are uncalled for because there are definitely those who are worse off out there. So here I am enjoying the greenery and pool side and the peace and quiet environment suitable for writing meeting minutes and brain storming for ideas. Today is a super hot day and my brains are fried so I am going to stop the blog here. Till I write another entry....enjoy the week ahead!

0 comments: