Monday, January 05, 2009

Numbers Numbers Numbers

I hate dealing with numbers and I've had enough of this since the day I was asked to help out here. I know what I like and it definitely is nothing related to Finance - accounts or investments! So take me out of this godforsaken place already! You know what I like as well! Perhaps you guys don't like the fact that I bring my own laptop and do my own stuff but let's face it, I am HELPING you with whatever you are doing when actually after being here you can do it YOURSELF! It isn't difficult..in fact it is brainless. I know I am squabbling here but I really cannot take it! I need to air out the crazy hormonal imbalance in me!!!! It is also called PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome if you may.
PMS varies from woman to woman. It causes fatigue, irritability, emotional upsurges and even depression. I don't know for whatever reason, I am never a big fan of Chinese New Year. The family reunions, everything to do with family. I MUST this..I MUST that..Yes, give me all your filial piety shit..
I cannot wait to migrate...leave this country...leave the home...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HUMPH!

0 comments: