Monday, January 12, 2009

Fatty Jiggle & Wobble

It was yet another fantastic weekend where I worked half day on a Saturday before heading with Dear to Temasek Poly open house to catch the action where the senior students put up performances to lure O/N'Level graduates. We attended one by Business School and the skit was about Tiara Banks, Briani Spears & Next Top Model...Students!!!! I'd say pretty creative, wild and humourous. Tell me about my Secondary School or JC days where everything was academic & totally unimaginative. It was good to feel 18 again...HAHAHA..We visited every faculty they had, collected brochures & I stumbled upon a Diploma in Veterinary Science. I thought COOL! I can take that up next time since I didn't have the chance the last time. Unfortunately, one of the students who introduced me the course probably thought I was trying to show off me currently taking another degree & told me that if I wanted to continue collecting certificates, I am more than welcome to join them. Yes, it was a put off, really. Dear reminded me that they are 'kids' I am talking to & I was like "Oh yah...I totally forgot about that...still thinking they were at least 21." Oh well, they didn't have part time courses anyways. Their Chicken Cutlet was not bad though. HEE HEE HEE. The portion & price were reasonable. A late lunch we'd and the oil did churn the stomach funny.


Headed to Tampines Mall to take a look at movie timings...wondering if we could catch Ponyo On the Cliff By The Sea or perhaps Yes Man..GUESS WAD? While checking the timings on the TV screens, a group of guys approached us giving away free movie tickets because their friends couldn't make it at the last minute. They had a stack of 2 different movies with them - Bedtime Stories & 7 Pounds. We chose 7 Pounds coz we watched the former already. A heavy 2 hr show. Still not really hungry, we headed over to my place and walked Blackie before finally sitting at Simpang for wraps and Hummus. Met Herbert later....MAN! He was so late...
Sunday was Sentosa Day with Ryan & Claire! A fun afternoon without the sun and a few drops of rain but compensated with Satay Pizza & a jug of beer..hee hee hee..It was a short outing because Ryan had to head off for a family dinner and babe was tipsy!!! HAHAHHA..We agreed that the next time there shall be sun..because the waters were freaking cold...We took pictures..will upload a few fatty good ones later!!! BIiiiiOOONnnnGggg..

0 comments: