Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fire Crackers & Ang Pows

WELCOME...MOOMOO 2009!!


To all our Chinese friends, I wish you a Prosperous and Happy Chinese New Year!!
I am working today for half a day as I always do every alternate Saturday. Just bought Chocolate Truffle and Apple Crumble for my sister who's returning to Singapore for the CNY celebrations on Sunday afternoon. My workplace makes fabulous pastries and cakes but sorry people, only for the privileged few. Though there's staff discount, I am broke every month because a measly $500 allowance a month does little for the thinning wallet and pocket of holes.

It has been a rather tiring week where rest either didn't come easily or was insufficient. Hopefully, the longer weekend will revitalise my body for a shorter work week! hee hee hee Tonight will be scouting the streets of Chinatown with Dear, May & Irene in search for good new year buys and more photo taking!!! What's new right? hahahaha...Okie Dokies everyone! May the year of the ox bring more joy and at the same time strengthen ties with your loved ones in such turbulent times.


I'm a happy cow!
MOOOOOOOOOoooooo....

0 comments: