Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Great Leap

Change.

I am leaving for greener pastures. Will it really be greener on the other side?
I have been extremely stressed because of the recent internship saga with the school. No internships, no hotels and just secured a club for the attachment. I guess learn from somewhere as this is a totally whole new ballgame. Let it come. Bring it on.

Complexion as bad as ever due to the past few stressful weeks, trying very hard to earn myself a place in the hotel industry; sending resumes and hoping for responses. Fortunately, it did earn me a few interviews and opportunities to understand this process a little better. It makes me learn again. Never stopped.

One final assignment before the battle for the exams. A tough semester this has been yet again. 4 more months of attachment and the final semester. The last payment in Nov this year and saving up all over as money has been well spent on a course that you can say is my dream and passion. Will I ever succeed? Time will tell.

Rest. Yes, it is time for that now. Enjoy the long weekend! The year is ending. A new one begins.

0 comments: