Monday, October 06, 2008

Decisions

Crossroads ahead. Decisions to make. So what should I choose? What should I say? How should I say? When is the right time? I don't know. I am very stressed up. I have to take a risk should I make the decision I am about to make. I already know the consequences because they are obvious enough and money becomes difficult to solve when there are many commitments revolving around cash flows. Sigh. I want to solve the problem but before I do that I have to make a decision through the weighed alternatives and options. Should I? I feel that my problems should be solved on my own and not rubbed off onto others, burdening them with additional stress. Yet at the same time, with so many things going on in my head, how can I act oblivious to the eminent dilemma ahead? It will only become a dilemma if I let it be because putting it aside is only stalling for time and the problem still remains. I need to give myself time to think. I am given till the end of this week to come to my decision because the following week will be the choice I have made and cannot look back to avoid the possibility of regrets. Good luck to me....I don't know why but suddenly I wish to be left alone...small in the corner of the world without any disruptions..I want to skip classes...I just want to recluse. I want to cry.

It only takes a spark....to confirm everything. Where is it? What is it?

0 comments: