Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fear

As I go to bed with a heavy heart and with tears in my eyes, all I can think about is the fear within. The fear of losing, the fear of ending up where I started, the fear of just living in my past and never moving on, the fear of not being able to stay sustainable in life, the fear of saying the wrong things, fear that I am simply not good enough.

sometimes, when fear consumes you, you are left helpless and not know what to do. You want to tell someone about how you feel but it is difficult to spill the beans. I am choosing the best way I know how - blog. Blog about an emotion that can spin out of control when the mind is weak.

I might be losing my focus in life suddenly. It is this sense of lost in direction that makes me wonder which path to take next? Will choosing the wrong one bring me times of darkness and change I may not be able to accept?

I am so unsure right now. I don't know where to go from here.

0 comments: