Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is Strength

I am pleased to share that I have now progressed in my strength training components. Soon, I might just be posting a video on facebook to showcase it.

13 February 2011

Deadlifts

3 sets of 3 reps

18.75kg + 18.75kg + 20kg (OB)

Squats

3 sets of 3 reps

11.25kg + 11.25kg + 20kg (OB)

Actually, my objective is to do a pull up. I attempted a pull up with the assistance of Baby Chee. Slowly but surely, I should be able to do 1 unassisted pull up in 3 months time i.e. somewhere in May 2011. So watch out for that blog shout out!! : ))

Also, I impressed myself with 2 unassisted triceps dips. Although they were not "full" dips, you should've seen the widest smile on Baby Chee's face. Yes Yes, I know you are proud.. hee hee hee..

14 February 2011

My whole body is aching, especially the arms. I love the feeling and the way my body is shaping up.

Thank You Baby Chee. I am truly loving my workout regime. Look forward to more trainings with you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: